Monday, July 2, 2007

Week 3 thing 5

So I have explored Flickr. It looks like it could be a neat thing to work with. Though I am not sure how to really use it yet. I did see this photo of a tree with a purple sunset that was really cool. Have to figure out how to post it hear.

I find myself flipping back and forth between work and 23 things. I really need to designate some time. I also find that I want to spend more time exploring then the 30 minutes.

Anyone else have this?

I suppose I will view this "problem" as a "challenge" and work my way around it...

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Exactly the right way to view the issue of finding the time to "work the program." Don't forget that you have several extra weeks in which to finish so don't feel constrained by the Week labels. You might want to spend more time on one week than another.