Thursday, September 20, 2007

Week 5: Thing 12

I AM SO ON A ROLLYO! Ok, bad joke.

In keeping with my theme I created a quick rollyo about dogs. I didn't go into detail since these are just explorations. It seems like it's neat, but I really have no use for it. I much prefer google.

I made my search engine private private so it appears I can't link. I didn't really want people to try to use my engine and be disappointed since it wasn't really as into it as some other people seem to be.

I do think it is neat that I am just discovering these sites and other people obviously live for them.

I explored a engine called Mr. Fix It. I liked that because I can't fix anything! So that looked cool.

1 comment:

KaLee said...

Hi 2kids 2dogs 2tired. You've been tagged. Go to Kaleebcpl's blog for what this means.